Other Information

Clinical Commissioning Group

The partners at the practice have a contract with NHS England, who are responsible for the Commissioning of Primary Care Services. If you require further information on the Primary Medical Services in the area, please contact them at the following address:

NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group,
Wicker House,
High Street,
BN11 1DJ
Tel. 01903 708400    

NHS 111

If you require health information or advice you can contact NHS 111. This is a 24-hour  advice line which can be contacted free (landlines and mobiles) simply by dialling 111.

Sickness Certificates

Did you know that if you have been off work sick for 7 days or less, you do not have to produce a doctor’s certificate for your employer? Please just use an SC2 or your own employer’s sickness form, complete it and give it to your employer. If, however, your employer insists on a doctor’s certificate, you will need to be seen by a doctor and a private sickness certificate will be issued. A fee of £17.50 is payable for private certificates.

We ask for a response period of five working days from receiving a request for a medical certificate. These can be backdated, in order to ensure continuity.

Local Services. Ready to Help You
Barnham Manor Nursing Home